Box shown: Rilfe Paper & Co. Box*
Price: $10 CAD + 4.95 S&H monthly | $100CAD pre-paid yearly (free S&H)
Fun Fact: Cool collaborations and fun exclusive premium LE boxes from time to time
Availability: Canada & USA
A quick refresher on beauty boxes for joining me for the first time: These are monthly beauty subscription services (like you would a magazine or membership) which sends you a selection of beauty items to try every month based on a preference survey you submit. The constant rotation of beauty products lets you keep things fresh in your beauty routine and discover something new every time.
Inspired by Japanese wood block paintings, Caribbean colours and Mexican folk motifs, this box is pink and coral themed with sprigs of fresh greenery all in Anna’s signature stylized hand.
- BEAVER | Nutritive Shampoo & Conditioner | Retail at full size: $19 & $20
- Mild shampoo to gently cleanser and amino acid rich conditioner to strengthen and repair. It’s a soft and pretty very light floral scent and the shampoo even looks to be pH balanced.
- BEE-KIND | Shower Gel | Retail at full size: $19
- Made with honey and calendula extras, both know to be great and moisturizing for the skin, this has a slightly zingy citrus scent and dispenses as a clear gel/liquid.
- JELLY PONG PONG | Glow Getter Highliter | Retail at full size: $16.50
- Formulated into a weightless gel, this is meant to skin a subtle pearlescent shimmer. I did a quick swatch on my hand and while it comes out an intense liquid metal rose gold/champagne colour, it blends out quickly into a fairy dust effect.
- MEREADESSO | All-in-One Moisturizer | Retail at full size: $120
- Created as an one step formula with anti-aging day/night cream, serum, eye cream, toner and primer benefits this sounds almost too good to be true. While I’m usually not easily swayed by these multipurpose products I must say that the list of great natural ingredients (grape, apple, white tea just to name a few) caught me by surprise and in a very good way.